The IBC would like to invite you to join our organization or renew your membership. Individuals who join the IBC will have access to premium features not available to the public. These features are*:
- FLARE! magazine (current and back issues)
- Members-only area of the IBC Forum
- Members-only area of this website
- Access to our IBC Trading Post (located on Facebook)
- Access to our large Technical Assistance library
- Access to the Membership Handbook
All new members will receive a welcome letter and membership card by postal mail. Our New Member packet contains the following helpful documents, links to these files will be provided on the purchase confirmation page (print copies of the documents can by purchased for a nominal fee):
- Our Membership Handbook
- IBC Exhibition Standards
- “Bettas: A Beginner’s Guide” written by Bill Hoerner
- Our “How to Ship Fish” info sheet
The IBC has 2 levels of membership, electronic and paper. Paper memberships will receive FULL COLOR issues of FLARE! magazine by mail for the duration of their membership.
* With the exception of Corresponding members who only receive a copy of the mailed FLARE!
If you prefer to pay your dues by check or money order, please print out and complete the membership form found at the link below. Send it and your payment to the address on the form. Don’t forget to include your email address if you would like access to the member’s only section of this website.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF SINGAPORE:
Please contact email@example.com before you send in your payment. Due to the IBC’s non-profit status you must use a pre-approved agent to relay your dues to our PayPal account.